Tuesday, February 20, 2007

After Today

Well well very good evening all fellow bloggers and today is the 3rd day of CNY, just imagined how times fly and that's it tomorrow start to go back office again, those schooling happy study and those society peoples, don't turn blue if you are not allow to get your leave or what so ever that you are to report back to work, that's life, man, me too got to "cho kang".

My first intention once I step into office (my place of work had a weighing machine) is to step on that bloody machine and see if I have add some shit in me. Just for moment of thought that I've been working out and playing weekend soccer, and
my few cousins was asking : hey, you slim down, how do you managed?
my replied is: weekend soccer and heavy breakfast then skip lunch lor.
cousin : can that work, are you sure
me: yes for some and no for most of them, it's your mentality up there la.
actually most of my cousins are slimmer than I am, funny, why are they asking me this questions, am I that fat last year, well maybe I am or when we are old our eyesight play tricks on us.

Ha, my mum is making noise at me now, here I'm writing blog and on the other hand the TV is on and I'm not watching, better switch it off first, what on the TV? starhub cable showing National Treasure, how I wish I have that treasure but not like that way to gain and processed of it, hard time and no time to do it. Don't tell me "mai cho bunk, cho hee only, cho hee siow, kuan hee gong". ya ya ya I know that, thinking only also can not si bo?

Back to tomorrow, is tomorrow work going to be heavy load or not? Those working tomorrow, if you read this after I have published, give it a thought, if need to see a doctor and take MC, let other do your work and you go back to work 1 day later, I think it's much lighter work load. AGREE?

I think tomorrow I better see see look look, then hor afternoon chabot go temple bai bai "tai sui" bo pian leh I kena "huan tai sui"again this year leh, and only tomorrow 4th day then can bai and I cannot take leave (not no leave, alot) my department 2 chinese, he appied earlier then I LL lor.

well already 11.05 liao, see lah started typing from 10 pm and look at it, so much I have wrote, did I improve or what?

ok lah, I mai talk rot liao, my mum switch off the hall light liao, I better closed my door and on the tv set watch "somethings" goodie.

adious

7 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Here's wishing you a very prosperous and happy lunar new year! :D

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

finally u're back ah?

happy chinese new year :)

lauhero said...

yes, I'm back and thank you both, you too Happy New Year

Spin...How's your luck on 4D and TOTO, good?

Sunflower said...

Any TOTO numder for me :P

dandan...™ said...

Yoyoz!!!!! heez!!
Missya u la~

Still happy new year to u..
初九! 好日子!

Whiskoffee said...

i see tat u have got yourself a pc le =)

Anonymous said...

Good words.