Friday, October 5, 2007

Small Walk

Yesterday meet up with Oldbeng and Monk for lunch, left home at 1145 hrs, took a bus to Orchard buy a newspaper and read along the way, I was so engrossed on the paper and miss the alighting bus stop, heng ah only 1 stop, got to walk back from Paterson Road to Far East Plaza through Wheellock Shaw Centre and over the bridge.

Hee, hee I'm late by 15 mins (appointment at 1 pm) seated and chit chat about officer matter, international issue and others, etc...... After lunch about 2.15, then I recalled today TOTO 2.8 millions, must invest some and try. From Far East to Tang and we seperated from Oldbeng, he go back to work and I and Monk turn left toward somewhere centrepoint area where Monk work. Along the way I asked Monk for Singaporepools outlet, he only know near his working place, ok shall look around then.

On the way, we talk about office politics, human attitute and behavious and so on so on. Reached his work place where he show the outlet, I walk in and bet $5 quickpick, from there we seperated and I was thinking, hell what and where should I go from here and it's about 2.30pm, no plan, no direction, just keep walking toward National Library.

On the way, see see look look and thinking, wa, many years never walk along Orchard area, most of the time is reach a place, finish my business and left the area, so today have the time to measure Orchard road liao, at my speed in no time I will reach National Library so I walk into a few shopping and roam about (window shopping only).

From CentrePoint to Singapure Plaza even Dhoby Station, I turn left into Princep Road to Selegie Singaporepools HQ, hee hee bet again $5 quickpick, turn back out to S.A.M (Singapore Art Museum) then to National Library, walk in look for some book references, I think I am lazy to read and search, just for the aircon maybe, 30 mins later came out it about 4 pm and sit by the sidewalk outside library near the traffic juncton and smoke a cigarette.

Next, Bugis Junction, from library across the road another Cheer outlet $5 again, then cross over to Bugie, roam 1 round and head opposite to the other side to Kwan Yin temple pray pray, then to another outlet at Fu Lu Shou $5 again, from there I head down to Arab Street area, after Blanco Court, there's few resturant selling Nasi Briyani, I heard alot of yelling and shouting, wondering is it fighting or what then I noticed the waiter was standing at the first lane of the road shouting, hell messy and cause those driving have to "siam" them to avoid accident, this is "jiat luck" man and see who lucky loh.

I walk pass and being asked at the corridor from the first shop till the last whether I wanted to eat or packet and I replied them back from first till last "thank you, no", sian leh like that then I cross over to the pasar malam behind the mosque, alot of tourist (ang moh, jepun and hun kok lang) at that time about 5 pm, only few local and quiet a number of beggars begging opposite the store selling foods in that lane, I though the whole lane then must be very pack, lucky only half lane. Feel like buying some food to eat when I saw those displayed, but I wanted to eat "tung yuan" at Beach Road leh, so I walk toward Jln Sultan into Textile Centre, another outlet $5 again.

From there I head to the market, order a bowl of "tung yuan" and enjoy, sms a few of my course mates if they wanted some foods to packet. They want waffles from 1 of the store by the name, The Sweet Stone Parad'Ice at the center lane, they even have website too: www.thesweetstone.com for details and information, It's originated from Belgium, the waffles when you eat dip it into chocolate then eat hmm...... shiok, they also have ice cream flavour(but ice cream got to eat there then shiok), located at Golden Mile Food Centre (the army market) at 01-67, open 1130 am - 9.30 pm (Mon & Wed till 6 pm). I packet 6 pieces and walk to my course center at Kallang to attend class at 7 pm.

Well, I do a small walkaton of my own from Orchard Far East Plaza to Kallang and bet $25 on quickpick all in 1 system 7 and 3 ordinary, and I don't feel the tireness at all, yes it's hot out there and I sweat easily and alot, replaced with 2 X 330 ml of mineral water and another H2O in class. See they finish up the waffles in class.

You peoples in class, next time you peoples turn to buy liao and If I do pass by there then I sms to ask.

Oh ya, NOT A SINGLE TICKET STRIKE ANY, NOT EVEN $20 and I invested $25.

7 comments:

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Ho seh bo!!!

i also never strike anything THIS YEAR!!! i hope whatever i invest will come back soon :(

dandan...™ said...

hahah.. well TOTO nid lotsa of luck u c!
Jiayou bah!!~

Xorpheus said...

What a day! Wa you really can walk hor...kekeke

(T) (H) (B) said...

Long post and long day lor...

Mockingbird said...

Lang lang sio huat chye
Huat chye mare mare lai
人人想发财
发财快快来

Mockingbird said...

如果每个人都像你这样有闲情去养鸟的话,那么这个世界势必成为鸟世界。

请恕小人我在此胡言乱语,鸟言鸟语。

Mockingbird said...

人人想发财,发财快快来。