Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Inexperience or No hue

Being considerate is a good attitute every human being in this world claimed they have, good general human principles and nature charactertic, etc. etc.

Recently I have done a lot of driving on the road, running up and down from places to places, performaning my project routine, for sure I had never in my life time get so frustrated in the morning, I choose and plan my everydays route and schedule properly before making my move.

Sorry if I offended those drivers on the road, if you think you are this topic I'm going to discuss about and talk about, it won't be good here of what I'm going to write.

I delay for 3-4 days then I write about is to think how to write and why I wrote it and most important is my frustration on it.

It happened in last Friday morning after I left home heading to North-East of Singapore, yes along TPE toward SLE, you see Singapore highway speed limit stated at 90 km/h, be it if you are sin jiao or lao jiao driver, please lah, use your fuck brain to think and be considerate to others road user, you are not the only one using it and pay the road tax only. Koaz, along that highway in that particular early hours, yes I agreed morning traffic conjestion sure to have, but then because of your dealth fuck brain causes others happiness at stack, do you think you ho yi shi bo?

It's like that one the situation, along the highway at any one time, you sure plan your route before driving to the destination you wanted to, right? This fuck cock head drove quite a big car ( i don't mentioned what car or licence plate number), from where I hit the highway about 30 mins toward SLE direction into Woodlands, now upon reaching exit to CTE, I'm on the extreme right lane going at about near 100, from far out I saw a lot of cars signal left and switch lane for over taking, further down I saw a car I'm closing in to (actually, I'm not rushing for time, I have the habit to leave early and got time I'll drink kopi anywhere possible). Behind me there is a few cars also following me same same direction so I believe we keep right on a faster speed travel. As I mentioned many cars signal left to overtake, the best part is even a 2.5 ton lorry that on the right also buay tahan and do the overtaking also, then there I saw the car, wa koaz 60-70 the most I think the speed and there coming close to CTE exit liao, that time I was thinking muther F..... big car so what can suka suka speed meh at right lane of highway like that, knn, I signal left also thinking to overtake and also thinking this big car going straight to SLE also, unexpected and suddenly this mother f.... never even signal just shoot from the right into my fucking lane the same time I switch lane, I jammed a little brake to slow down the speed, looking at the rear mirror if others car following are alert or not, mean time see if there is no cars on left I jump 2 lane switch to the 2nd left lane then overtake, that also to prevent banging into the fuck car infront, you know what this mother f.... also do the same, that rearly I have to jammed my brake hard this time, thinking NNBCCB how the fuck you drive you car, I believe he/she also never look at the mirror al all, back car that time are abit distance from me, so they managed to overtake on the center lane and hit straight ahead.

End up I have to give way to the mother f.... first, did you people know where the fuck this car going, from all the way the extreme right lane no signal no nothings to indicate and with the fuck up brain and don't know what the fuck thinking inside, the car turn into CTE/Ang Mo Kio exit, CCB is this the way to drive in Singapore, very fucking inconsiderate road user and this is only 1 type, another type is driving on the right at 70 km/h, just simply don't give a damn who the fuck behind following, this cause obstruction and jammed the fucking road lane on the right, mind you I fucking hate this type of driver and luckily I'm driving a car, if I'm driving a bigger bigger car (I mean 6 or 10 ton lorry la), no la I will not ramp into it, I only drive very closely to them only, stretching out my hand with a light up cigeratte and start droping the ashes on them traveling same speed with them, that time I'm the fucker liao and if 2 lane ha ha ha no one else can do over taking liao, you can start hearing all the horning coming from behind, anyway I'm not fault if it's 2 lanes, the one on the right don't speed up, sorry I can't do much.

I believed you people driving do encounter with this type of problem on the road, well that show how good and considerate this people are, oh that mother f..... don't even (I believe) see my car at all, it's either still sleeping, dreaming and roaming the highway and near miss the exit at CTE/Ang Mo Kio and just turn as you wish like the bloody highway belong to him only.

PENG YOU A, AGAR AGAR TIO HO HOR, MAI KNN LANGARG BA LU CHAI SONG. KA ZHI TONG A. LAW NG SHI LI CHI A LANG YONG A HOR.

4 comments:

dandan...™ said...

so... still angry now??
since happened so long already, yet u sounded still very frustrated to me..
so u ok now?

Good thing is nothing happened.
smile!! +_+

Old Beng said...

Brother, driving in Singapore is like that one la.

Buay tahan also bo-bian.

lauhero said...

ha ha ha it's the way and how they drive, this could cause alot of injuries and hurt to many people if something bad really happen.

They paid tax same as others who own a vehicle too, why are they showing that inconsiderate attitute or simply when they hang a damn "L" plate they show how much they care and after obtained the licence they do what they want on the road. This is damn.

Whiskoffee said...

reminds me of this incident some time ago...

i was in my friend's car and at a junction close to sunset way, we are filtering out to the main road. there is a car in front tat isn moving when it shd (think the driver is not confident).

my fren is an excellent driver but since the car in front din bulge, we cant do anything. the car behind wasn so patient.

the driver was tieowing my fren although we largely ignore tat idiot who din see have a clear pic of the situation.

wtf!