Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sudden Erg (many things)

I'm now supposingly watching my weekly favrourite programme, YES that's soccer aka football to some of them, and YES my supported team Man U won earlier beating Liverpools by a single goal and still leading the table by 12 points until Chelsea game, now I'm watching and blogging same time, yes it's 0225 early hours and it's 2nd half now Postsmount playing Chealsea.

Any way that's the heading or starting as you may so call as why such a sudden to write in this hours, simple, cause I have not check my TOTO ticket against the result, 1st price is gone, 84 share of 2nd (maybe I am 1 of them, maybe only) still not checking yet, now blogging first.

Early this week I have some converstaion with 1 colleague, discussion is about this 10 millions drawn, so in a nick of a sudden both was thinking the same thing, if I strike this big one even with 10 shares, I'll quit my job (and now, it's over.....) talking back, we both pulse for awhile and

I asked: why suddenly you have this thought?

She said: what about you? I'm just very tire mentally, not physically.

I said: Why? me is sick and tire and being push around and this and that (will explain next time)
Maybe your tireness mentally is the same as mine. This kind of issue happen and happen
when this company established or maybe before that.

She said: I agreed and it's even getting out of hand, end up who suffer the most, we are, like you
said so being arrow here arrow there, it's sound so good that the management said
by giving you more things and subject so you can understand how the management
going to enhance and require you people to upgrade also, bring more profit and sales
to proof we did improve and committed.

I said: Since there's a transform on the management, I feel it's right to do what our task is just
don't fuck care what others want to do, do our own job and responsibility. I can
understand your points, it's all the fucking company politic issue, power and authority,
worst of all is those M.....fucker APPLE POLISHER who know NUTs and do nothing yet
they get to know those top level decision and carry out the execution in those fucking
wrong attitute and manner, in which they don't know what the fuck is it and how is it to
be done, yet they want it urgent and fast and everyday asked you, ready kanina.
Ha ha as for me, just don't give a damn, do my job and that's it, you chase me, I fuck you
off, that me alright.

she said: Yes, I think I better stick to my area and draw a line, stay back and watch and see how
they going to perform (die) if I'm not going to help and assist those beyong my
jurisdiction, and yet they got the cheek to take credit (doing nothings) without malu.

I said: Anyway I wish you good luck for the 10 millions chance, take your own course and do
your own part, I don't know about you, for me if that kind of fuck things keep going on
and the boss still sleeping, in which I will bring it up one of this day when I cannot tolerate
any more, I believe if thing don't change or improve that could be the end for me staying,
not that I'm impulsive, I believe you heard alot also, I don't have to elaborate further,
you have also encounted same fate as I am, but only differences is you don't retaliate,
I'll fight back my right reasonly, don't play fuck with me if you don't know.

Hei fellows, seem like I'm throwing my frustration here, sorry la, Chelsea game just over and Chelsea won 2-0, from 12 points return to 9 points behind Manchester United. Above conversation is some of the unhappiness in my working place, I'll tell more of it akan datang blog
my erg is actually from yesterday when I'm having a drinking session with kakis (that's is my working contacts and customers group) they dig up all this and asked me, how the fuck you can tolerate there (of course after some drink la)

well, all I can say now is stay around, stick around, look around, get my ass out from those fucking political issue, how they war against themselves as long it don't affect me, I will not just sit there doing nothings if gun firing over and gernade throw over.

How I wish My Big Big BOSS read my blog, let me see how can I accidentally bring this issue up to him, hehehe si bei kan hor, bo pian leh, tan chia leh, ho lang shot au dao a tia a leh.

well I going to carry on with my watching TV, maybe later going out find some makan and do some recce, ha ha ha Geylang la where some more.

1 comment:

Old Beng said...

Lim peh ka li kong, in my opinion, it is not so wise to let your big big BOSS read your blog.

Let´s look forward to the next Toto, Huat ah!!!