Sunday, September 2, 2007

What a Day, Today

You peoples must be wondering, don't write stop for so long, now 2 blog in 2 days, I think that's the best I can do since June, getting loh soh when age catching up or maybe just frusting out since studying at home for coming examination give me blur and tiring, sleepy too.

Just thinking this morning when I woke up at 8, roti again with butter, nan, try half boil eggs with roti and for many months l don't have that kind of breakfast. Kopi tiam? no lah, at home boil the egg myself and serve myself lah.

After that, sms my soccer kaki if they have friendly game or kick about at lau di fang, then I take out a broom and start sweeping the hall, room by room and kitchen, automatically fill up a pail of water and with a mop start mopping all over, phew, all done about 9.35 plus l think, respond came in, "Bros, no game, kick about, lau di fang, 10.30." Huh, now timing change to 10.30 liao, by the time finish the kicking noon liao, think think for 5 weeks no play soccer, never mind la, packed up and go.

Where lau di fang? yo yo at Pasir Ris Park big field next to the beach behind Costa Sand resort, we are not the young group, we are the mixed group (mean young and old). Left home and on the way, along Loyang way turning to Pasir Ris, saw many peoples, then I know is the Yellow Ribbon campiagn, wa lau traffic police la, road urher la and so many walker in YELLOW, why bother I'm going for kick about, I'll tell the yellow ribbon story of my ex next time if I can remember, hee hee old liao ma. (don't ask me how old I am, tip here, go ask oldbeng how old is he then I'm older than him, hee hee, sorry brother beng, sabo you, curse what you like, bros)

Upon arrival there, huh I first one and it's already 1010 liao, where are all the great players, slowly one by one turn up. By the time all (not everyone la) turn up and gear up 1050, cause I wait, he wait and wait wait here wait wait there and warm up, 1105 kick off, lucky weather is a bit cooling, and for 5 weeks no kick a ball, you know how the cow breathing like after farming, that how I am like during the game, siong leh, cannot run fast, cannot run far, cannot turn quick, lucky is just a kick about, think think must start to training my stamina and make it a regular weekend exercise myself, it's a way to relief and relax.

Let go back to my arrival at the park, phe...e wu... wee.., a lot of filipino maids leh, having BBQ picnic by the beach, I walk past a few and start to greet them,

I said, " Komos taka" (don't know l am right or not) just shoot,
some just smile back and look at you,

some responded,"Good morning"
hey it work and I'm jammed there, what should I do next cause I lost what I can remember I learned on targalor, just shoot back in english la (that's what I think),

"hai, having BBQ picnic so early on Sunday, off day huh?"
What? did they respond? damn it, they just smile back, lau kwee liao, cannot die shoot another sentence,
"so, today no go church prayer, it Sunday today you know."
Ha ha, they responded, "just came from church" ( oh ya hor, now what time already),
then following is, "well enjoy your picnic."
cause I saw from the far pit side few filipino guys staring like a tiger.
Thinking cannot liao, I am old liao, buay yen dao liao, sian cha bor pun bo kang who liao, off I go.

Wa koaz, after the game, look at us damn bloody dirty old man, 1220 liao wash up at the near by toilet and shower (and the boot also), si liao la underwear wet and no extra, don't worry lucky got a extra short and bermuda, just pull it up and go, walking back the same way, saw them again (filipino),

my kaki asked me, "lauhero, hello, gong kwee ku sian sian leh",
ha ha ha I laughed, "buay sai liao la, gong bo way leh, buay ki liao leh, tao sengsian kway liao la,
ai tio tao seng tio liao la, ko a ka li lang ta qiu mai."
booo....... is what I get from them, one of them shouted, " buay sai liao la, buay kia liao la."
Everyone laugh it off loudly and keep moving to the car park and FO home

And now then I start to feel the slide aching all over my body from the neck to the body to the leg and even the toes. This is the gain after 5 weeks of no exercises, see lah, is it lau liao leh. I don't think so, maybe it's the heavy field ground we play on (muddy and rain in between our game) and the late night soccer games on tv until very early. Well, at least I did somethings fun today.

OK, happy reading if you think it's a bull shit then be it, ha ha ha ha ha ......I did my best writing.

3 comments:

一隻熊 said...

無聊老男人

你還是一樣,沒啥變

=)

lauhero said...

xiong xiong niv, my com got no chinese version, so I can not understand the words, ha ha don't knoe what you writing leh

kellyMILKIES said...

OEI! 2 weeks never update! don't be lazy¡I everyday come then see the posts never change at all. bleh.