Saturday, September 1, 2007

Watching Movie damn shit I encounted

Been awhile and around and not writing anything, it been tough myself for not getting a decent job yet. Anyway I'm not begging yet, if so, sunflower you be first I'll knock on your door, hee hee just joking.

Still hunting and maybe just get a job, be it my liking or not just do and keep bloody working, I can be in any position, toilet cleaning, dispatch (no bike licence), driver (lorry or car), warehouse or labourer, that's my standard, only problem is no ot on Tuesday and Thurday, hee hee nut, who want to employ me like that, joke aside. Will be working on it after examination next week.

Yesterday, Malaysia National Day, I'm not a malaysian but wish them prosperous and well anyway, I'm so bore I went for a movie myself, ha ha 881 that's right, heard my friends said until so good so good and radio 100.3 also highly recommended, can't resist so go watch lor. Alone easy lah to get ticket, wa so long long queue, lucky managed 1 ticket at Tampiness Mall, hall 5, 1840 hrs showtime seat at J14, it really packed with aunties, uncles and the young one. To me the movie directed in typical Singaporean style but a little exaggerate on the fairy and the last part challenging, it almost became those kungfu expert displaying their skill with what ever "sheng gong", well wish them luck in next year Taiwan nomination to the "Jin Zhong Jiang"
But it's true that the song is meaningful and well wrote and composed, the "one peason one half" and the last song on the hospital bed, to me it a so call "Please release me", the hokkien version of Elvis another type of please release me, ha ha ha.

J14 where I'm seated is in the middle right side, on my right a couple aunty and uncle, on my left mother and daughter with a son I think 3 years old with a troller, ai yo with 2 big bags some more, if like that then should have ask the counter to give an aisle seat ma. You know what, they leave the troller at the entrance to the J roll on the left, that centre roll start from 7-18 and I'm at 14, what do you think of that. They bought alot of titbit also and with the 2 bags, I'm thinking wa koa how to watch the show in peace like that, anyway don' care lah, as the daughter seated beside me I have to shift to the most right of my seat in case she knock on me and she drop the baby, wa koa if she blame me hit her then "mei wan mei liao", play safe better and she place one of the big bag right to my space, that's ok as long don't keep pushing the bag over my side. In between the show, they open up the titbit packet, they poke in straw into drink, taking out water bottle feeding the baby drink, she twist this side that side lah, a lot of movement, irritating, nevermind control la, watch my show.

Again she did the same thing again and again cause the baby just simply can't sit tight and be quiet, she just let the baby down on the floor standing and you know the bag is push over, the baby stand there and start jumping and screaming, wa koaz buay tahan wanted to tell her off, then as gentleman I just keep mum, the bag start coming over again, I let go my cross leg and place my foot to block the incoming, it's being block, I'm satisfy but what I sense is a stare from her looking over, wa lau what did I do wrong here to received this, wa lau bo chap la, watch show.

This keep going on between the show after every 20 mins or so, I just ignore it. Just then I have a slide throat irritation and cough, ha ha you know what she cover up her mouth and move away from me and give me a nice hard stare, hey I cover my mouth too, do you have to do that, do I deserve that, wa lau a, this show I watch is like paying $9.50 to buy the frustration and irritation treatment. Anyway I seated until the show really finish, really really finish until all the ending title completely roll off, light up, wa lau what I see is amazing, on my left floor a big plastic bag of rapper, titbit empty bag and others, you know that kind of NTUC big plastic carrier, on the seat drink holder, two big size 3/4 empty container and alot of what ever seed shell and rappers on the floor, wa lau I pity the cleaner man, at second thought, cleaner job come last on my mind.

Well all I can said is, watching movie is all depend on luck of the seat allocated to you, if you are the gentle and really decend movie goer, you be damn frustrated and irritated and I'm not one either, an occasional movie fan like me get all this kind of shit, l wonder she is going for movie or picnic, why I have to endure all this shit leh. Forget it la, movie over liao lah, go home liao lah, thinking next time round before go for movie better pray, ti-gong pobi pobi don't let me be seated next to ugly, don't know how to enjoy movie dump.

Next show on the list, "I Am Legend" Will Smith acting, adventurous and scientific, another is "No Reservation" is one also for those who love comedy love story, well, it's from the short presentation, looks not bad.

chiao

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Kiam sia.. wah.. think i have to watch movie alone too liao.. monday then go watch.. cheaper...

lauhero said...

I thou Tues cheaper, now Mon liao huh? The last movie I watch was Die Hard 4.0 before 881, hee hee with oldbeng, free ticket, the stunt is good but too much of unbelieveable, over doing, anyway big spending directing Die Hard 4.0, enjoy your movie